Courtesy of Captain Rick Wellins – Real Aerials – No Drone Here
What’s Happening with Undeveloped Land In Pinecrest?
- Last year, 16 parcels of undeveloped land sold in the Village of Pinecrest.
- An additional 8 lots with tear-down houses sold for land value only. (These statistics are included in my 2015 single-family home sales report.)
- Seven sales were west of 77th Av with an average sale price per square foot of $17.
- Nine sales were east of 69th Av with an average sale price per square foot of $28.
- Undeveloped land was on the market an average of 115 days in 2015. In 2014, land sold in an average of 61 days – almost double.
Village of Pinecrest Land Sales – 2014 Market Report
Village of Pinecrest Single Family Home Sales – 2015 Annual Report
I’m an estate specialist in The Village of Pinecrest and your best source for news and information on Pinecrest real estate. If you would like to schedule a buyer, seller or investor meeting, please call, text or email me. 305-898-1852 [email protected]
Please follow and like us: